Consider this product if:
• You prefer the fit of an on-ear headphone rather than that of an over-the-ear headphone or compact earphone/in-ear monitor.
• You want a headphone with minimal noise isolation or cancellation in order to preserve “situational awareness” of your surroundings.
• You prefer a headphone with a neutrally balanced and harmonically correct frequency response.
Look further if:
• You need a headphone with good noise isolation or cancellation capabilities.
• You prefer the assertive bass of a closed-back, over the ear headphone or of a properly fitted earphone.
• You require a headphone that will stay in place even during rapid-movement sports activities.
Ratings (relative to comparably-priced headphones):
• Tonal Balance: 9
• Frequency Extremes: _8(Bass)/_8(Treble)
• Clarity: 8
• Dynamics: 8
• Comfort/Fit: 8
• Sensitivity: 9
• Value: 9
If your budget is around $200 and you plan to do most of your listening in a quiet environment, you’ll have a hard time finding a headphone that delivers more sonic and ergonomic value than the B&W P3. Beautifully designed, comfortably fitting, and good sounding, the P3s are a great way to experience your music.
Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphone/Headset
Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 20kHz
Impedance: 34 ohms
Sensitivity: 111 dB/V at 1kHz
Distortion: <1% at 1 mW
Cable Length: 1.2M
Dimensions (H x W x D): 165mm unfolded (or 105mm collapsed) x 150mm x 48mm
Weight: 130g / 4.6 oz.
Warranty: 2 years
B&W Group North America
(978) 664 2870