1. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PURCHASE NECESSARY: Sweepstakes will run on AVguide.com from 4/28/2011 to 5/26/2011.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the “Cambridge Audio Minx S215 System” sweepstakes, all required fields on the registration form must be completed. To enter by mail, send a 4”x6” postcard on which you have included your first and last name, address (including zip code), e-mail address, and birth date and mail it to the Mail In to Win Address below. All entries must be received on or before 5/20/2011 in order to be eligible for the drawing. Limit: One entry per person, household or e-mail address. All mass entries or reproductions are disqualified. AVguide.com (Sponsor) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible or incomplete entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Sponsor website or any combination thereof. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. All entries are the property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates the rules or tampers with the promotion or the web site. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the entire promotion at any time. If promotion is terminated for any reason, notice will be promptly posted at www.avguide.com.
Mail in to Win Address:
Cambridge Audio Minx S215 System Sweepstakes
8868 Research Blvd.
Austin, TX 78758
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to any living persons, located in the United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Absolute Sound, Playback, The Perfect Vision, avguide.com and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families of each are not eligible to enter.
4. DRAWING: Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted during the week following the close of the sweepstakes by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential Prize winners will be notified, by email, during the second week following the close of the sweepstakes. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner at their given email address that week, the Prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries. Prize winner grants permission to have their name used for Sponsor’s and Advertiser’s advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
5. PRIZE: Prize is a Cambridge Audio Minx S215 System. In order to receive the Prize, the winner must complete and return to Sponsor a standard Affidavit of Eligibility and Liabilities/Publicity Release form if so requested by Sponsor or Advertiser; (2) Prize cannot be replaced if lost or stolen; (3) Substitution or transfer of Prize will not be permitted; and (4) Installation and set-up of the Prize is the Prize winner’s sole responsibility; you are strongly advised to follow all of manufacturer’s directions regarding the set-up and use of the product.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Void where prohibited otherwise or restricted by law. By entering or accepting a prize in this Sweepstakes, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All licenses, registrations, federal, state and local taxes are the winners' sole responsibility. There are no prize substitutions, transfers or cash equivalents permitted. An Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and (unless prohibited by law) Publicity Release must be completed and returned by winner within fourteen (14) days after notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s tax information must be provided to Sponsor before the Prize is awarded. Unless prohibited by law, entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winner’s name and address (city and state) for advertising and publicity purposes for this or similar promotions without further compensation. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless The Absolute Sound, Playback, The Perfect Vision, avguide.com and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and directors, officers, attorneys, employees, and agents from any and all damage, injury, death, loss, misfortune or other liability of any kind that may arise from or in connection with his or her acceptance of the prize, possession or use of the prize, or his or her participation in this Sweepstakes, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded.
7. WHO WON: To obtain the name of the winner, send a request, referencing the name of the Sweepstakes, and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 8868 Research Blvd, Suite 108 Austin, TX 78758.
8. MARKETING DISCLOSURES: Contest entry includes registration to AVguide weekly newsletter. From time to time, we allow our sponsors to make targeted, relevant offers to our readers by email. All such offers are approved by AVguide as to their content. If you would like to enter the Sweepstakes but not receive Playback or other mailings please unsubscribe from the confirmation email you will be sent. AVguide and its publications are compliant with California's anti-SPAM law (Business & Professional Code SECT 17529).