I currently have the following in my 2 channel audio system:
- Marantz SA-11S1 CD/SACD player
- NAD M3 integrated amplifier
- ProAc Studio 140 floorstanding speakers
- Cardas Cross interconnect and speaker cables
- Panamax power conditioner
I recently came across a used Marantz PM-11S1 integrated amplifier for sale and am wondering if someone has heard it and the M3 and could tell me if they think it would be worth it to trade up to the Marantz from the NAD integrated amp. Both amps have received great reviews from experts and users but only the NAD made 2007 Absolute Sound Editor's Choice list.
Any perspective would be appreciated!