Hi, I upgraded my speakers last year from B&W 704 to Esoteric MG-20. Unfortunately, I could not afford to upgrade my Rotel RC-1082 and RB-1070 amp. The dealer that I purchased the speakers from suggested that the Estoric's deserve a better amp/pre-amp to drive them and that my system is mismatched. Currently, I cannot afford to upgrade my amp/pre-amp. My question is should I consider downgrading my Esoteric's to another set of speakers that would better match my Rotel amp and use the leftover money to purchase other audio gear? Or wait until I have more money to upgrade my amp/pre-amp? I appreciate any advice. BTW, I think the Esoteric's are great speakers.