not sure if anyone saw this?
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
World Wide Stereo, along with some of the most illustrious experts in the industry, on Thursday, April 8, 2010 from 5 – 9 p.m. for the biggest audio event of the year – Music Matters. This annual event was created with and for the leaders in the industry, bringing together major players from the entertainment eco-system to discuss, debate, and celebrate the sound. Take your chance to win a B&W Zeppelin, the award wining iPod speakers system and enjoy special event pricing on select components for one night only. Also on hand for your viewing pleasure…the 2008 National Champion Porsche 911 Targa S with $35,000 Multi-Media Audio System.
This special evening will offer everyone, not just audiophiles, the opportunity to get up close and personal with the talent and resources of the most prestigious brands in the A/V industry. The following special guest speakers* will enhance your experience and promote music awareness with special demonstrations and discussion on this very special night:
· B&W/Rotel - Chris Smith – Abby Road Studio Systems B&W 805 speakers with Rotel Amplification
· NAD Electronics - Steve DeFuria – The Magic of attainable 2 Channel Audio
· Klipsch - Marc Fisher – the innovation of Klipsch and the Paladium Speaker
· Runco - Marty Bartlestone – 80% of the movie is the Audio. The finest theater product in the world
· Kaleidascape - Greg Haas – the latest in Media Management
· McIntosh Laboratories- Marc Lamb – What really matters
· Peachtree Audio - Jim Spainhour - Bringing Digital Music to life!