I just bought a pr of martin logan Clxs loudspeakers and starting to work to get the best from this fine loudspeakers and need to buy the rest of equipment to use with them.
we have right now:
- Martin logan center channel
- Audioresearch VT200 Mk1 (there is a posibility to sell this unit and change for another amp)
- anthem AVM50V surround processor
- Aerial Acoustics SR3 surround loudspeakers
and we need :
- subwoofers ( thinking of buying a paradigm sub2)
- amplifier: if the arc vt200 it will not be a good match
- cables : interconnects and loudspeakers cables ( considering nordost, transparent or wireworld)
my budget for all of this will be US$40,000.00
According to your experience with this fine loudspeakers I need to know what will be the best for use with them?