The new range of Smart TVs and Blu-ray players, Home Entertainment Systems and TV accessories deliver an immersive, interactive experience to consumers.
Key highlights of the 2011 home entertainment product lineup include:
• LED TVs: Breakthrough design and expanded smart TV features define this year’s lineup. The new ultra-slim ONE design on flagship models dramatically reduces the bezel size to offer a virtually edgeless picture. The line also offers an expanded range of 3D-capable models.
• Plasma TVs: This year, Samsung is offering the broadest range of ultra-slim, high performance Plasma TV models with expanded smart TV and 3D features. Premium models feature the new Plasma+1 design, offering an extra inch of viewing screen without increasing the outside dimensions.
• Smart Blu-ray Players: The 2011 portfolio of Smart Blu-ray players is packed with smart and 3D features that bring content to life without sacrificing design.
• Home Entertainment Systems: Samsung is introducing 15 new home entertainment systems including Blu-ray home theater, sound bar and standalone AVRs. The line also includes the first 3D Sound Plus technology. This advancement makes the 3D experience both visual and aural, offering a smarter, more immersive 3D experience.
• TV Accessories: Samsung’s first line of TV accessories can complement any TV experience. It includes a variety of unique, highly functional and beautifully designed products. Highlights from the line include a new QWERTY Remote, ultra-light weight 3D active glasses, and ultra-slim wall mounts.
• The Galaxy Player: Samsung unveiled two Android-based ultra-portable Galaxy Players, available with a 4” or 5” screen. The devices offer quick and easy access to online services via Wi-Fi, front and rear cameras for videoconferencing or photography, stereo speakers for enjoying music or videos, and support for Adobe Flash 10.1 to access virtually any content on the Web. The Galaxy Player will be available in the U.S. this spring.
Samsung also announced new applications available on Samsung Apps – HBO GO and MTV Music Meter.
Additionally, Samsung announced the availability of “Megamind” on Blu-ray 3D as part of a new 3D Starter Kit this month. The kit will also contain the entire “Shrek” series on Blu-ray 3D and two pairs of active 3D glasses.
For more information and product images, please visit http://www.samsungusanews.com.
The 21 new LED TV models, ranging in screen size from 19 to 55 inches, are packed with Smart TV and advanced 3D capabilities. Samsung’s premium TVs will also incorporate a stylish ultra-thin bezel which helps images become part of the living room, achieving an overall immersive smart TV and 3D viewing experience.
In 2011, consumers can look forward to the following innovations:
More than 70 percent of Samsung LED TVs will offer Samsung Smart TV™ capabilities. Features include Samsung Smart Hub, a brand new menu interface that enables quick search and discovery of video content with Your Video, Search and a full web browser (on select models), multimedia sharing across devices with AllShare and a hassle-free network setup with Samsung’s One Foot Connection.