A press release announces that Radius, the North American Headquarters of music accessory company Radius Japan, is introducing the second generation of its Atomic Bass Earphones, featuring “a new Y-style cable wiring for U.S. customers, a redesigned outer aluminum casing for a better fit and additional comfort for users with small ears.” The release says that the Atomic Bass headphones are thus named because they feature a lengthened sound chamber that allows the longer sound waves of bass frequencies “to develop properly.” The earphones are available in an iPhone 3G version that has a built-in microphone and remote, enabling users to take calls. Check out the full release below.
Radius Products Unleashes Second Generation of Atomic Bass Earphones
Super Charge Your Music with Booming Bass and Superb Fidelity
Available Now For $39.99 – $49.99 From Radiusearphones.com
Brooklyn, NY – (March 10, 2009) - Radius Products, a leader in top quality earphones and portable music accessories at affordable prices, announces a new improved version of their highly acclaimed Atomic Bass Earphones which has a new Y-style cable wiring for U.S. customers, a redesigned outer aluminum casing for a better fit and additional comfort for users with small ears. The eartips also have a better grip for preventing easy detachment. Japanese designed Radius Atomic Bass earphones deliver the highest level of sound quality, superior construction, unrivaled comfort and unparalleled style. The Atomic Bass is available for $39.99 and the Atomic Bass for iPhone 3G featuring a built-in Mic and remote control with advanced functionality is available for $49.99. The Atomic Bass earphones boast an array of great features including…
• Unique Bass Technology - Bass sound waves are longer by nature, so it takes longer for bass energy to really get started. Radius has taken a different angle with the bass and created a unique shape with Atomic Bass earphones which feature a lengthened sound chamber to let those waves develop properly. They are perfect for the slamming bass of hip-hop and dance, but they are tonally balanced for any music style that demands rich, crisp audio fidelity.
• Ultra-light Aluminum Earbud Design –The Radius Atomic Bass earphones are tailor made and precision crafted from ultra-light aluminum and feature a gold plated stereo mini-plug. Radius earphones look and sound perfect and are as functional as they are fashionable.
• 32 Ohms of Impedance – Most earphones are rated at 16 Ohms of impedance. Atomic Bass Earphones are rated at 32 Ohms, which provides more efficiency, enormous sound and reduces battery usage.
• Multiple Ear Size Design – The Atomic Bass earphones offer unrivaled comfort and unparalleled style and design to fit all size ears with S, M, L silicone caps.
• Advanced Functionality – The iPhone 3G version features a Built-in Mic and remote that has receive call, disconnect call, play, stop and skip functions. This version is also compatible with iPhone, Macbook Pro, iPod Touch 2G, Blackberry Storm, Blackberry Bold and the Samsung Instinct. (Compatible with all other phones as Earphones, no Mic functionality)
“Since we debuted the Atomic Bass earphones the response has been insane” says Ben Sedaghat, CEO of Radius Products. “Celebrities and fans around the world say that it’s like being inside your stereo or in a club. We started Radius with the goal of providing people a high quality affordable audio option that doesn’t break the bank.”
The Radius Atomic Bass Earphones and Atomic Bass Earphones for iPhone 3G are available now online for $39.99 and $49.99. For more information on product specifications and availability, please visit www.radiusearphones.com
About Radius Products:
Radius Products created by Ben Sedaghat in April 2008 is the North American headquarters of Radius Japan, a leader in top quality earphones and portable music accessories at affordable prices. Currently a best seller in Japan, Radius is a perfect fusion of fashion and function. Radius strives to produce products that are the epitome of quality and affordable luxury featuring their patented bass technology of a unique shape earphone with a lengthened sound chamber that allows sound waves to develop properly. Today, Radius Earphones are the first choice amongst celebrities and music lovers around the world and have been highly acclaimed as the best value earphone in the market by the toughest tech media reviewers including CNET, iLounge and PC Magazine.