A press release says that connector specialist PPC is introducing the market’s first HDMI locking cable.
The release provides the following bullet points describing the PPC Locking HDMI Cable.
• Patented locking device reduces fallout, providing a more reliable signal.
• Push-button operation—easy-to-use “release tab” prevents port damage.
• Perfect Flex jacket and flexible cable —no tools required to install, engage or release for easy installation.
• 100 percent foil coverage and braided shielding to eliminate interference.
• Requires no adapter, no additional hardware, and no adhesives or modifications.
• Elegant and intuitive design.
• HDMI compliant—backwards compatible with all HDMI spec ports.
Pricing: $49 for a 3 foot cable, $60 for a 6 foot cable, and $73 for a 12 foot cable.
For more information, visit www.connect2ppc.com.