According to a company press release, A/V furniture and TV mount manufacturer OmniMount is expanding its line of motorized cantilever wall mounts for HDTVs with the Power55, a larger version of its popular Power40.
The release continues by saying that the Power55 is designed to accommodate 37–55” flat panel displays weighing as much as 110 lbs. The Power55 is able to swivel, tilt up to 15 degrees, and pan 20 degrees to the left and right—all with the touch of a button on the included remote control. The remote also allows users to position the mount/TV in three programmable positions. The TV sits just 2.9 inches from the wall while in “the home position.”
The release adds that the Power55 also features a safety mechanism that stops movement when it’s path of travel is obstructed.
The Power55 is available now for $600 and the Power40 for $400.
Additional product features:
• Universal rails for compatibility with all flat panel brands
• Remote controllable via IR (2 memory) and RS232 (3 memory) programmable positions (remote control and RS232 cable included)
• Programmable wall detection
• Safety mechanism stops motion when movement is obstructed
• Single-arm design with auto centering
• Virtually silent operation (45dB)
• Lift n’ Lock™ for easy installation
• Open architecture for trim-out
• Sliding lateral on-wall adjustment
• Easy to install and use
• Includes installation template and level
• UL, TUV, GS and CE listed
• 12 month warranty
For more information, visit www.omnimount.com