August 30, 2012 - The Logitech UE™ 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones deliver sound that’s surpassed only by our Custom In-Ear Monitors, thanks to four-armature speakers per ear and a three-way crossover in a universal fit. You get clean, well-rounded, textured sound – a wide soundstage with soul-satisfying bass, heavenly highs and a crisp, piano-like timbre. The Logitech UE Sound Signature faithfully recreates the original recording and adds a low-end kick. Five silicon tips and three Comply® Foam Tips each designed with a large-bore opening, ensure audio is delivered cleanly. Two detachable, braided cables – one with a mic and controls, and one without – let you swap out the standard cable for the cable-plus-mic and controls option. Ear loops offer a secure, comfortable fit you can wear for a long time.
• Quad-armature design with three-way crossover and patented dual-bore audio
paths: With four-armature speakers per ear you get unbelievably clear sound in
the low-end, midrange and high frequencies.
• Logitech UE sound signature: The Logitech UE sound signature faithfully
recreates the original recording and adds a low-end kick.
• Eight pairs of specially designed ear cushions: The Ultimate Ears 900 Noise-
Isolating Earphones come with five sizes of silicon (XXS, XS, S, M, L) and three
sizes of Comply™ (XXS to L) Foam Tips so that you can get the perfect fit.
• Two detachable, braided cables: You can swap out the standard cable for the
cable-plus-mic and controls option when you want to use your headphones to
control your smartphone or tablet.
• Ear loops: The Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones perfectly fit your head
and ears so you’ll enjoy a secure, comfortable fit you can wear for a long time.
• The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano® (4th generation or
later), iPod classic® (120 GB, 160 GB), iPod touch® (2nd generation or later),
iPhone 3GS® or later, and iPad®.
• Remote supported by iPod shuffle® (3rd generation or later)
• Audio supported by all iPod models and iPad
• Some functionality may vary for non iOS devices
• Earphone type: In-ear
• Internal speaker configuration: 4 proprietary precision balanced armatures
• Impedance: 30 ohms, 1 kHz
• Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW, 1 kHz
• Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Connection: 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) gold plated
• Noise isolation: 26 dB
• Cable lengths: 48 inch (121.9 cm)
• Weight (cable and earbudsw/ eartips): 17.7 grams
• Sensitivity (mic): -58 dBV/Pa
• 2-year limited hardware warranty